Elegant House-Like Apartment
Reminiscent of an elegant London maisonette, this beautifully presented ground floor apartment overlooks the manicured park-like gardens of the distinguished Glen Luna manor conversion. Positioned on the northern side of a grand Victorian villa built c1888.
This house-like apartments soaring 4m ceilings, leadlight windows and original fireplaces lend an air of timeless charm to the light-filled interiors. Part of a boutique collection of 10 with sprawling gardens and a sunny pool, its set in a leafy enclave 400m to Strathfield Square and station.
- Grand portico entry, tessellated tile and marble steps
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, immaculate bathroom
- Combined living and dining room with fireplace
- Bright granite-topped kitchen, solid timber cabinetry
- Wraparound verandah overlooking the manicured garden
- Large arched casement windows, 4m ceilings, picture rails
- External laundry, convenient dual access, security intercom
- Auto gated driveway, lock-up garage, gardens and pool
The apartment is available Now on a 7 or 12 month lease.
Unfortunately, no pets allowed.
TO APPLY ONLINE through T-App please scan the QR code in the photo gallery. Please note, we don’t accept 1Form applications.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on our website