Family Retreat with Loads of Character and Charm
Offered for the first time in over 30 years, this gracious Californian bungalow combines timeless and pristine original features with stylish enhancements. Displaying rich character charm across a single level floorplan, this low maintenance home offers an ideal base for a young family, downsizer or couples alike. Occupying an elevated 455sqm block, it's just a short walk to all of the amenities that Croydon Park has to offer. It offers the scope for simple modifications and enjoys a tranquil lifestyle encircled by urban lifestyle advantages.
- Meticulously maintained interiors with soaring ornate ceilings
- Inviting formal lounge with character charm throughout
- Spacious updated kitchen with eat in dining area
- Three private bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious gourmet modern kitchen with plenty storage
- Fully appointed bathroom with shower/bath
- Casual family area at the rear opens to the outdoor setting
- Backyard and easycare gardens basking in all day sunshine
- External laundry, scope for workshop and ample storage
- Ducted aircon throughout; secure alarm system
- Positioned footsteps from Georges River Road eateries
- Close to cafés, shops, schools, parks and transport
Land Size: 455 sqm (approx.)
PLEASE NOTE: During the Greater Sydney lockdown, private viewing appointments are still welcome, subject to strict covid safety measures. Please contact the agent directly to organise.
THIS AUCTION IS AN ONLINE AUCTION:
Given the safety measures around COVID-19, Devine are taking our auctions completely online. You can now Bid and Buy online at this auction via zoom. It's safe, secure and 100% legally compliant. To register to bid, please contact Jessica Loh or Joe Kanaan for more information.
Online , Saturday 25th September at 10:00 am