Holding Deposit Received - 10.08.2022
Centrally Located, Private, Sun-Kissed Two Bedroom Duplex Forming Part of A House
Taking pride of place in the heart of Newtown is this well maintained, character-filled two bedroom part house. The property boasts flowing interiors coupled with a North-Easterly aspect, large communal garden shared with the adjoining tenant, private surrounds and a sunny aspect, perfectly suited to the entertainer.
Superbly positioned to take advantage of Newtown’s superb lifestyle choices, café culture, and shopping precinct, this home is surrounded by many parks, shops, eateries, and transport giving the tenant the sensation of being on a permanent holiday!
This homely single level residence takes its place in a tranquil tree-lined cul-de-sac street and is within close reach of Newtown Train Station, a selection of Private and State Schools, Sydney University and UTS, RPA Hospital, multiple bus routes, Hollis Park and Playground, Woolworths Erskineville, and a tempting selection of Village shops, restaurants and cafes in Newtown and Erskineville. Inspection is a must.
- Two bright and spacious bedrooms with carpet
- Well maintained eat-in gas cooking kitchen featuring a freestanding four burner gas cooktop and oven, sink and ample cupboard/storage space
- Well maintained bathroom featuring with a combined deep-set bathtub and shower recess
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Character features including high ceilings, hallway and stain glass windows
- Internal laundry facilities
- Rear access
- Communal sun-kissed and private rear garden perfect for the entertainer or green thumb
- Quiet setting
-Street parking available via Council Parking permit
- Conveniently positioned close to parks, schools, shops, Newtown’s culinary delights, and public transport
This property is available NOW for a 6-12 month lease with the option to extend.
TO APPLY ONLINE please email email@example.com for online application details. Please note, we don’t accept Ignite applications.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on our website.