Spacious Apartment Tucked Away in a Walk to Everywhere Address
Providing a well proportioned floorplan, this inviting apartment promises low maintenance living, while offering potential for quality updates and further enhancements. It enjoys a central position within walking distance of both Strathfield and Burwood's train stations, as well as Strathfield Plaza and the retail precinct at Westfield Burwood.
- Easycare interiors reveal neutral décor and high ceilings
- Large lounge room flows to covered balcony via sliding door
- Generous dine-in kitchen equipped with plenty of cabinetry
- Private accommodation comprises two comfortable bedrooms
- Full bathroom features bathtub, shower and adjoining w/c
- Internal laundry, study nook and designated entry foyer
- Tiled and carpeted floors plus ground level lock-up garage
- Situated moments away from bus services and local parklands
- Close to hospitals, the TAFE and several esteemed schools
- Nearby freeways allow rapid driving access to Sydney CBD
- Convenient lifestyle highly suited for keen first homebuyers
- Great market entry opportunity for those looking to invest
Internal inc. balcony: 92.7 sqm (approx.)
Lock up garage: 18.1 sqm (approx.)
Total Area: 110.6 sqm (approx.)
Strata Rates: $897.74 p.q (approx)
Council Rates: $376.00 p.q (approx)
Water Rates: $157.92 p.q (approx)
THIS AUCTION IS AN ONLINE AUCTION:
Given the safety measures around COVID-19, Devine are taking our auctions completely online. You can now Bid and Buy online at this auction via zoom. It's safe, secure and 100% legally compliant. To register to bid, please contact Jessica Loh for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: During the Greater Sydney lockdown, private viewing appointments are still welcome, subject to strict covid safety measures. Please contact the agent directly to organise.