Holding Deposit Received - 29.07.2020
Private Ground Floor Apartment in Central Location On Dulwich Hill Border
This spacious and extremely private recently renovated one (1) bedroom apartment is positioned in a quiet, leafy enclave of a boutique building. The apartment benefits from very large windows showcasing its leafy, tranquil aspect. It also benefits from excellent cross-flow ventilation with windows on three sides and no common walls. Its stylishly updated interiors are ideal for low maintenance, modern living.
Located only moments from Hurlstone Park Train Station and within close proximity of light rail, buses and the vibrant shopping and dining districts of Dulwich Hill, Marrickville and Summer Hill. Inspection is a must!
- Tranquil leafy setting at the rear of the block
- Oversized bedroom with large built-in
- Sun-filled open plan lounge and dining room with large windows showcasing a leafy and peaceful aspect
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, ample cupboards for storage and food preparation area
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with shower
- Internal laundry with Caesarstone bench space, cupboards, and LG washer-dryer machine included
- Large over-sized windows with tranquil garden views wrapping around the apartment
- Plush carpet throughout
- Allocated car space
- Water usage included
- Well maintained, quiet complex
- Short stroll to Hurlstone Park Village, train station, Dulwich Hill light rail, riverside parklands, parks, schools and heaps more
- Small Pets considered upon application
This property is available 31st July 2020 for a 12 month lease.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser:
(Just copy and paste)
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au