Holding Deposit Received - 11.08.2022
Tastefully Renovated, Centrally Located And Private Oversized One Bedroom Plus Study Apartment Forming Part of A Federation Home With Leafy Aspect
Combining classic original features with stylish renovations, this charming and oversized one bedroom plus separate home/office/study/bedroom Federation apartment is perfect for those seeking a chic and bright haven in one of Ashfield’s most picturesque tree-lined streets.
Situated at the rear of the home, this apartment is sure to appeal young professionals or couples looking for a chic hideaway to call their next home.
From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel the warmth and charm of this home. The apartment is flooded with natural light and boast luscious green surrounds and direct access to a large garden perfect for the green thumb or entertainer.
It is conveniently located within close proximity to some of Sydney’s finest Inner West eateries, moments from Ashfield Mall Shopping Precinct with its vast array of cafés, designer shops and restaurants, multiple bus routes, Ashfield Train Station, multiple parks and a selection of State and Private Schools and Hospitals and within a short distance from the shopping and dining districts of Summer Hill, Dulwich Hill, Marrickville, Croydon and Burwood. Inspection is a must!
- Grandiose king-sized master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe, ornate ceilings, designer wall lights and fittings, ceiling fan and polished parquetry flooring
- Generous sunroom/office/study which doubles as a second bedroom
- Modern L-shaped kitchen featuring granite benchtop, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, twin sink with an integrated Insinkerator, glass splashback and ample storage and food preparation areas
- Open plan living and dining area with lush treetop and leafy aspect
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and large shower recess
- External laundry facilities including dryer
- Linen cupboard in the hallway, perfect for additional storage space
- Polished timber flooring
- Insect screens throughout
- Dual zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
- Flooded with natural light and charm
- High decorative ceilings and ornate features throughout
- Access to private garden, ideal for entertaining
- Ample on street parking
- Ample storage throughout
- NBN and FOXTEL ready
- Short stroll to Ashfield Village, Croydon Village, train station and multiple bus routes
This home is available 03.09.22 for a 6 or 12 month lease.
TO APPLY ONLINE please email firstname.lastname@example.org for online application details. Please note, we don’t accept Ignite applications.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on our website.