Location, Location! Immaculate, Spacious, Light-Filled mins to Dulwich Hill Village.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented semi-detached home is situated in one of Dulwich Hill's best streets. Built circa 1900's, the home features ornate ceilings and fireplaces, complimented with a modern kitchen and bathroom, and freshly polished wooden floorboards throughout.
The single-level floorplan offers two generous-sized bedrooms and a large combined kitchen and dining area that flows out to a low-maintenance backyard offering privacy and tranquillity – perfect for long summer afternoons under the shade of leafy palms, frangipani tree and a majestic jacaranda.
With ample storage, including a large lined attic space, and just three-minutes' walk to Dulwich Hill Village and buses, this home truly ticks all the boxes.
- Immaculate low-maintenance two-bedroom home on generous block
- Stunning period features throughout in pristine condition
- Two large, light-filled bedrooms, each with ornate ceilings and fireplace
- Huge combined kitchen and dining with gas cooking and large oven
- Study nook in dining room includes bookshelves and is perfect for flexible working
- Loungeroom features stunning fireplace and ceilings and built-in bookcase
- Paved low-maintenance backyard offers sun, shade and privacy
- Storage includes shed, side storage space and enormous, easily convertible attic
- Internal laundry offers yet more storage and a skylight
- The 220 sqm block is situated in a highly sought-after location
- Short stroll to Dulwich Hill's vibrant restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and parks
- Close to all public transport, including buses, trains and light rail
Land Size: 220 sqm (approx.)
Water: $170.75 p.q (approx.)
Council: $337.77 p.q (approx.)