Elevated Ground Floor Apartment Minutes Walk From Strathfield Station & Shops
This spacious elevated ground floor apartment with level access in an ultra-convenient position on the fringe of Strathfield town centre and railway station, is one not to be missed. Located within a tightly-held and highly sought-after security building this apartment offers an appealing spacious floor plan flowing naturally onto a sunny North-East facing balcony, having been partially updated and providing scope to add further value.
- Spacious lounge and dining area opening to sunny North-East facing balcony
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Well-maintained bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Great sized North-East facing bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Dedicated internal laundry with laundry tub
- Located within quality full brick security building
- Elevated ground floor position providing level access, perfect for downsizers
- Easy access to the spacious undercover security car space
- Easy walk to Strathfield and Burwood town centres and railway stations
- Well located to all amenities including highly sought-after local schools
- Perfect option for the downsizer, first home buyer or investor
Internal inc. balcony: 99 sqm (approx.)
Security Car Space: 20 sqm (approx.)
Total Area: 119 sqm (approx.)
Water: $162.00 p.q (approx)
Council: $376.00 p.q (approx)
Strata: $1,078.00 p.q (approx)
PLEASE NOTE: During the Greater Sydney lockdown, private viewing appointments are still welcome, subject to strict covid safety measures. Please contact the agent directly to organise.
THIS AUCTION IS AN ONLINE AUCTION:
Given the safety measures around COVID-19, Devine are taking our auctions completely online. You can now Bid and Buy online at this auction via zoom. It's safe, secure and 100% legally compliant. To register to bid, please contact Andrew Kazzi or Steven Devine for more information.
Online , Saturday 2nd October at 10:00 am