Beautifully Renovated Top Floor Apartment with Northerly Water Outlooks
Capturing Drummoyne Bay views from the top floor of a boutique block, this newly renovated apartment provides a comfortable modern living environment set against a relaxing water backdrop. Its peaceful address is only footsteps from picturesque waterfront parks and walkways, as well as Victoria Road's village shops, amenities and city bound buses.
- Ideally positioned at back of the block with no common walls
- Recently renovated interiors showcase crisp modern aesthetic
- Windows on three sides ensure great natural light throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining area featuring stylish modern floors
- Sunny rear balcony enjoys views across treetops to the bay
- Stone top kitchen includes stainless oven, mirror splashback
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, ensuite to master
- Main bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles, stone vanity
- European laundry, air conditioning, roll-out balcony awning
- Tandem double lock-up garage provides mezzanine storage
- Easy stroll to Drummoyne oval, Taplin Park and the boat ramp
- Perfect for first homebuyers, young professionals, investors
Internal inc. balcony: 98 sqm (approx.)
Garage: 28 sqm (approx.)
Total: 126 sqm (approx.)
Water: $146.00 p.q (approx.)
Council: $281.00 p.q (approx.)
Strata: $1,072.00 p.q (approx.)
THIS AUCTION IS AN ONLINE AUCTION:
Given the safety measures around COVID-19, Devine are taking our auctions completely online. You can now Bid and Buy online at this auction via zoom. It's safe, secure and 100% legally compliant. To register to bid, please contact Joe Kanaan or Fayez Yammine for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: During the Greater Sydney lockdown, private viewing appointments are still welcome, subject to strict covid safety measures. Please contact the agent directly to organise.