Freestanding Family Home on 784.1sqm Block in Superb Neighbourhood
A wonderful lifestyle opportunity, this inviting double brick home is an ideal place for the growing family. It leads through a flexible floorplan, while connecting to sunny north facing alfresco zones. The property's convenient setting is within close proximity to Earlwood Village, the foreshore reserves along Cooks River and popular schools.
- Generous living and dining zones across a two storey layout
- All-weather entertainers' terrace with sun screens & fan
- Large low maintenance lawn is perfect for children
- Well kept kitchen features stone benches and a dishwasher
- Five spacious bedrooms reveal scope for guest/study retreat
- Two upstairs bedrooms extend to full length covered balcony
- Main bathroom appointed with bathtub, shower and dual basins
- Easycare tiled finishes, timber flooring and high ceilings
- Ample driveway parking through to double garage at the rear
- Moments from the local shops and train station at Canterbury
- Near Marrickville Golf Club, Dulwich Hill Trains & Light Rail
- Suited to growing families or multi-generational households
Land Size: 784.1 sqm (approx.)
PLEASE NOTE: During the Greater Sydney lockdown, private viewing appointments are still welcome, subject to strict covid safety measures. Please contact the agent directly to organise.
THIS AUCTION IS AN ONLINE AUCTION:
Given the safety measures around COVID-19, Devine are taking our auctions completely online. You can now Bid and Buy online at this auction via zoom. It's safe, secure and 100% legally compliant. To register to bid, please contact Greg Emerton or Steven Devine for more information.