Covid-19, otherwise known as Coronavirus, has impacted the way we live. The issues surrounding the impact of this virus are evolving on a day-to-day basis. Yes, things will change but we will continue to evolve with these new challenges.
Our strategy will change a little but we’re still just as committed to have the healthiest possible open inspection process to protect you, your property, tenants & buyers. Devine want to reassure you that we are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus by implementing the following procedures and policies during this time;
OUR STRATEGY TO DEAL WITH COVID-19
- Encourage all buyers to utilise our online property features, including our Virtual Tours & Renovators such as this example: Property Virtual Tour & Digital Renovator. We will also offer video walkthroughs to all potential buyers, streamed via social media. Just send an email to email@example.com requesting one.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has Coronavirus or you’ve been overseas in the last 14 days, please do not attend any open homes
- Qualify buyers/tenants and discuss the property over the phone in order to shortlist the most appropriate property for them to inspect
- We will have a sign up letting people know that if they are showing any signs of any flu-like symptoms they will be refused entry at our open homes/auctions
- We will keep detailed contact records of people attending our open homes, auctions and visiting our offices
- Upon entry we will ask buyers and potential tenants to use hand sanitiser and adhere to social distancing
- Maintain a distance of 4 square metres between you and the agent
- Devine have online auctions with full bidding capabilities at the ready, meaning we can run auctions over the internet with buyers having access from any device, anywhere in the world
Above all, PLEASE STAY SAFE.